Our values and conduct
At Krabbenhøft & Ingolfsson, we are committed to deliver top quality service in all aspects of our work and to continuously improve our procedures to maintain the highest level of service to our clients.
We believe that top quality is ensured through a professional and a proactive approach to every project. We are dedicated to maintain an open dialog with our clients and we welcome feedback to improve the quality of our services.
Our commitment is to recruit the best candidates for every position and continuously develop our skills through dedicated professional training.
In every aspect of our work, we are committed to obey governing laws and fulfill requirements of all relevant standards and regulations.
We will not initiate any projects unless the company possesses the necessary professional skills and financial resources necessary for fulfilling our quality statement.
We operate a quality management system, which is based on DS/EN ISO 9001:2008 standard and we aim at obtaining a certification of compliance from a certifying body during the year 2018.
Health and safety policy
Krabbenhøft & Ingolfsson will ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of all our employees including temporary and contract staff, and of all other persons affected by our actions.
This is obtained by ensuring that:
- responsibilities for safety and health are properly assigned and fulfilled throughout the organisation and that all necessary steps are taken to maintain the welfare of all employees and visitors to the premises and/or operations under our control;
- sufficient health and safety training is provided to all personnel as well as supervisions when necessary;
- the performance of the health and safety management system is assessed on a regular basis and continuously improved;
- risks are assessed on a regular basis and a program is in place for risk elimination or mitigation as much as reasonably practicable.
- All significant incidents or incidents with significant potential outcome are shared, analysed and if possible, used to reduce risk and prevent future incidents.
All our employees collaborate in all aspects related to the work environment and health and safety.
Code of Conduct
At Krabbenhøft & Ingolfsson, our code of conduct describes the basic ethical rules for standard business behaviour. The code of conduct forms a part of our Quality Management system and follows the Federation of Consulting Engineers’ (FDIC) model code of ethics.
Our code of conduct and anti-corruption policy can be downloaded from below:
At Krabbenhøft & Ingolfsson, we believe that everyone shall be treated equally and with the same courtesy and respect regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability. As such, we are committed to eliminate all forms of discrimination at our work place.